The Cisco Academy Support Center (ASC) of the Southwest
Our goal is to provide you with the support you will need to launch, grow and sustain your local Cisco Networking Academy. We will be the regional portal for sharing ideas, building skills and promoting the value of technology education through resources of the Cisco Networking Academy. We would like to see a Cisco Academy Community who shares information and ideas, and improves the education of our Cisco Academy students.
The STEMulus Center ASC promotes the success of its aligned Cisco Member Academies. As your Cisco Academy Support Center we will:
- Assist in helping you monitor your programs through the use of the Dashboard
- Help you expand the quality of your program
- Increase student success
We will be in direct communication with Cisco NetAcad Support Advisors to ensure critical messages are received and relayed to our affiliate academies. Cisco will be providing ongoing educational opportunities and as a ASCs will make sure you have the information you need to be successful. We will be your “eyes and ears” in the southwest region. Please feel free to contact us with questions.
Our Support Plan
Over the last 14 years, Central New Mexico Community College has been an active member of the Cisco Networking Academy and are currently offering courses in IT Essentials, CCNA and CCNA Security.
We are a former Regional Cisco Academy and have developed expertise in providing the following services:
- Navigating and setting up courses in the Cisco Academy Netspace LMS.
- Locating training or other services for your Instructors.
- Provide guidance on ordering equipment and constructing classrooms.
- Tips on how to use Cisco Academy tools such as Dashboard.
- We will be communicating with you periodically with important communications from Cisco, helpful tips for the classroom and useful lab suggestions.
The STEMulus Center support fee for the initial year is $350.
If you are interested to have us support your local academy, print, fill out, and return the Cisco Academy Support Center Agreement form.