Using Cisco Packet Tracker, your students step into a world that solves their “what-if” scenarios with a powerful network simulation platform. Students get hands-on experience using Packet Tracer. Now the latest version of Packet Tracer is available with a number of enhancements, including:
- New updated user interface, icons and colors based on feedback from instructors
- Accessibility enhancements improving usage for students with hearing loss, poor eyesight, or dexterity challenges
- PTSA work-around addressing the current challenges reported when launching and executing PTSA
- Modernized Home Router so that it resembles a current day router
- Introduction of Meraki MX65W technology
- Very thorough quality review with over 700 defects resolve
- And more!
Visit Packet Tracer Resources, to download the 7.2 version and for the latest release notes, tutorials, FAQ, and other helpful resources.